Surveys conducted for associations fall into two basic groups: Opinion Surveys and Business Surveys.
To learn what members, non-members, and suppliers want and need, associations conduct opinion surveys.
- Member Needs Assessments
- Member Satisfaction Surveys
- Meeting Evaluations
- Trade Show Evaluations
- Publication/Readership Surveys
- Marketing Surveys
- Educational Needs Assessments
- Member Service Utilization Surveys
- Competitive Analyses
Association members possess valuable, although usually proprietary, data, and the association is the confidential connection.
- Operating/Financial Surveys
- Benchmarking Surveys
- Compensation/Benefits Surveys
- Business Trend Surveys
- Shipments/Sales Surveys
- Business Conditions Surveys
- Regulatory Compliance Surveys